Joined AAMGI in 2009
Dr. Logvinova is a Medical Director at Petaluma Valley Hospital. She participates in Operation Access and volunteers as a physician for the San Francisco Boys Chorus Away Camp in Healdsburg. Her interests include classical music, travel, cooking, gardening and spending time with her children.
- Petaluma Valley Hospital, Providence
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center, Providence
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Providence
- Sutter Santa Rosa Surgery and Endoscopy Center
- University of Washington in Anesthesiology and Perioperative care at UCSF.
- M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy