Dr. Kadia M. Bundu is a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist with over 10 years of experience working in
both hospital and ambulatory care surgical care settings, providing anesthesia for trauma and critical care patients, pediatrics and obstetric patients, geriatric and morbidly obese patients, and patients undergoing minor as well as complex/major surgeries. She is a native of Sierra Leone and an OSASA alumnus. She enjoys working with young adults and being a mentor. She is very active in her church community and has served in different roles, including being a Sunday School Teacher, Relief Society Women’s Counselor and a Young Women’s President. She enjoys reading, traveling, swimming, hiking, and genealogy.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Providence
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital
- Rutgers, New Jersey Medical School, NJ
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- University of Wisconsin, Madison WI